We must pronounce him fortunate who has ended his life in fair prosperity. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:We must pronounce him fortunate who has ended his life in fair prosperity. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life is an art, not a science. You make it up as you go along. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 0 10 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 0 13 minutes ago
  I was honored to serve as an elected official for twenty-four years of my life. But right now, I believe our democratic processes have been hacked. They are not serving the best interests of the American public. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
  Some people accuse me of exaggeration, so let me be clear. Those people seek nothing less than the complete and utter destruction of the American way of life. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 9 hours ago
  Our way of life is at stake, our grandchildren are at stake, the future of civilization is at stake. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 07:20 AM