Unions in wedlock are perverted by the victory of shameless passion that masters the female among men and beasts. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:Unions in wedlock are perverted by the victory of shameless passion that masters the female among men and beasts. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The struggle goes on. The victory is in the struggle, for me. And I accepted that a long time ago. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 55 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  The gay rights movement of recent years has been an inspiring victory for humanity and it is in the tradition of the civil rights movement... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 10:46 PM
  No matter how hard the loss, defeat might serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:34 PM
  There was never any doubt in our minds that men and women were equal, if not more so. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:09 PM
  I have felt for a long time that the pathway to solving the climate crisis is through the building of a massive grassroots army of men and women... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-14-2017, 10:27 PM