The adulterer dies. An old custom, justice. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:The adulterer dies. An old custom, justice. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We been on the road for 18 hours... I need a bath, some chow... and then you and me sit down, and we talk about who dies,eh? - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 14 08-08-2017, 10:28 PM
Last Post: soni
  Revolutions invariably don't solve the issue of justice, and in its place, suppression and limiting freedom replaces that idea. - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 8 08-02-2017, 06:14 AM
  [Harriet Tubman] is a legend, an icon, a soldier on the side of justice, a spiritual warrior, and a servant of God, as well as the one of the baddest women to literally ever walk the land. I surrendered to her spirit. - Aisha Hinds Quotes soni 0 12 07-28-2017, 06:32 AM
  The show [Shots Fired] is an autopsy of our criminal justice system, a space where the conversation surrounding the issues in our country... - Aisha Hinds Quotes soni 0 11 07-28-2017, 06:31 AM
  We're all getting too smart. Our brains are just getting bigger and bigger, and the world dries up and dies when there's too much thought and not enough heart. - Aimee Bender Quotes soni 0 10 07-24-2017, 09:10 PM