The evils of mortals are manifold; nowhere is trouble of the same wing seen. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:The evils of mortals are manifold; nowhere is trouble of the same wing seen. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump represents 30 percent of right wing ideology of white scared people. People who have freaked out as Trump points the blame on Mexicans... - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 08:58 AM
Last Post: soni
  The right wing has had a radio apparatus for years and years, so they've had minor leagues - they've had local rightwing guys who've become... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 10:27 PM
  I don't think I'm an angry person. I think I'm a person who's angry. I'm angry at the Bush administration; I'm angry at the right wing media... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-11-2017, 10:21 PM
  I also focus on Bush and his administration - who do a lot of lying - and how a right-wing media has allowed them to get away with a lot of stuff that... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 10:19 PM
  But in the right-wing media, they do have a right-wing bias. And they also have an agenda... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:21 AM