The laws of a state change with the changing times. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:The laws of a state change with the changing times. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I was doing 'Scarface,' I remember being in love at that time. One of the few times in my life. And I was so glad it was at that time... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:36 AM
Last Post: soni
  The truth is, you know, we need our anodynes. You know that word, anodynes? We need that in life some times. A good warm bath can be one for you, or a whatever. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:03 AM
  To exercise at or near capacity is the best way I know of reaching a true introspective state. If you do it right, it can open all kinds of inner doors. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 07:45 PM
  It's a coup by the GOP to grab the governorship to California to make this place a safe haven for George W. Bush in 2004. It's incredible when you think about it. The recall cost the state $100 million - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 8 08-20-2017, 08:40 AM
  I came here with something in me that I inherited from my folks. So I'm going to do something called life and times. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:11 PM