The laws of a state change with the changing times. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:The laws of a state change with the changing times. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My experience came before most of you were born. My school was a state school in Leeds and the headmaster usually sent students... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 12 09-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: soni
  A lot of times, the choice of the right song will save a scene. Or there will be a scene that's a little flat and you put in the right song and somehow it just comes alive. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:10 PM
  There are times when I am directing, and there are a couple of moments I didn't get the way I wanted, but I know I still have other angles to shoot and I have to be done by noon; I move on. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM
  The notion that the church, the press, and the universities should serve the state is essentially a Communist notion. In a free society these institutions must be wholly free ... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:33 PM
  This famous quote hangs over my desk, as well as the desks of many people with the hubris and optimism to believe they can change the world for the better... - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:06 PM