The will was of Zeus, the hand of Hephaestus. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:The will was of Zeus, the hand of Hephaestus. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The choice to 'do nothing' in response to the mounting evidence is actually a choice to continue and even accelerate the reckless environmental destruction that is creating the catastrophe at hand. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 08:07 AM
Last Post: soni
  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Should the beholder have poor eyesight, he can ask the nearest person which girls look good. Beauty is in the hand of the beer holder. Beauty is in the heart of the beholder. - Al Bernstein Quotes soni 0 14 08-09-2017, 07:20 AM
  One time, my mom told us, 'No TV.' It was 3 P.M., and I was sneaking it in. She put her hand on the back of the TV to see if it was warm... - Akiva Schaffer Quotes soni 0 5 08-06-2017, 08:45 PM
  Over all, I want you to discover the joy of creation by your own hand. ... The possibility of creation from paper is infinite. - Akira Yoshizawa Quotes soni 0 9 08-06-2017, 08:37 PM
  If you want to understand suffering you must look into the situation at hand. The teachings say that wherever a problem arises... - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 11 07-31-2017, 07:23 AM