If you will take me as your teacher, you will not kick against the pricks. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:If you will take me as your teacher, you will not kick against the pricks. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am self-taught. In other words, God is my teacher. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 11 08-04-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: soni
  Martin Luther King Jr. was a great teacher and just a great person in general. - Akeem Ayers Quotes soni 0 11 08-02-2017, 10:07 PM
  My first acting job happened by accident when I was really young. I was in fifth grade and my teacher saw an ad in the paper and took me to the audition after school and I got the part. - Ajay Naidu Quotes soni 0 15 08-01-2017, 06:27 AM
  With even a little intuitive wisdom we will be able to see clearly the ways of the world. We will come to understand that everything in the world is our teacher. - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 10 07-31-2017, 11:32 AM
  You are your own teacher. Looking for teachers can’t solve your own doubts. Investigate yourself to find the truth - inside, not outside. Knowing yourself is most important. - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 11 07-31-2017, 07:15 AM