Be it mine to draw from wisdom's fount, pure as it flows, that calm of soul which virtue only knows. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:Be it mine to draw from wisdom's fount, pure as it flows, that calm of soul which virtue only knows. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Writers who drew, they all seemed to draw the same way. They managed to keep that childlike creativity in their line. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Most people in politics draw energy from backslapping and shaking hands and all that. I draw energy from discussing ideas. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:03 PM
  No matter how hard the loss, defeat might serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:34 PM
  Gary Bauer is a very good - he's a good friend of mine. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 07:03 AM
  There are certain books in the world which every searcher for truth must know: the Bible, the Critique of Pure Reason, the Origin of Species, and Karl Marx's Capital. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 11 08-09-2017, 04:32 PM