For a deadly blow let him pay with a deadly blow: it is for him who has done a deed to suffer. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:For a deadly blow let him pay with a deadly blow: it is for him who has done a deed to suffer. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everything shapes you to be the person you are today. Sometimes hard lessons pay off dividends. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 08:49 AM
Last Post: soni
  I don't know where we got the notion that God wants us to suffer. Every living thing tends toward the good or we would have been gone a long time ago. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 11:04 PM
  When you live from freelance check to freelance check, your mind is always on "What's the next piece I'm going to write, or draw, that'll pay this month's rent?" And so going out to play ball with my kids was a low priority. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 10:34 PM
  If we did not take action to solve this crisis, it could indeed threaten the future of human civilization. That sounds shrill. It sounds hard to accept. I believe it's deadly accurate. But again, we can solve it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 07:29 AM
  I'm a crusader. I really believe in the First Amendment, and I use it fully, and I pay a price for that. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 16 08-13-2017, 07:39 AM