Watchful are the Gods of all Hands with slaughter stained. The black Furies wait, and when a man Has grown by luck, not justice, great, With... - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:Watchful are the Gods of all Hands with slaughter stained. The black Furies wait, and when a man Has grown by luck, not justice, great, With sudden overturn of chance They wear him to a shade, and, cast Down to perdition, who shall save him? - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm pretty satisfied with how 'Postcard' turned out. I think everybody did a great job. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 3 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Every day is Thanksgiving for me, man. Yeah, I still have an audience, and they ask the local promoter, "When is Al coming back?". - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:11 PM
  You know, it's no accident that the great painters came from areas like Europe where there is a lot of clouds and rain... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:12 AM
  I did a whole concert in Atlanta with my fly open, and I had a black suit on and a white shirt. My white shirt was protruding from the fly. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:55 AM
  People still come up to me and ask me to sign their records. That's right, records! Man, they don't even make records no more! - Al Green Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:52 AM