In visions of the night, like dropping rain, Descend the many memories of pain. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:In visions of the night, like dropping rain, Descend the many memories of pain. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The day I made that statement, about the inventing the internet, I was tired because I'd been up all night inventing the Camcorder. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 08:09 AM
Last Post: soni
  The global environment crisis is, as we say in Tennessee, real as rain, and I cannot stand the thought of leaving my children with a degraded earth and a diminished future. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-14-2017, 10:18 PM
  My parents were really political. The news was very important in our home. We basically had dinner every night while watching the news, and then we'd discuss it with our parents. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 5 08-10-2017, 07:02 AM
  We just do what we do, we're grateful every night when there's people in front of the stage and singing our songs back at us... - Al Barr Quotes soni 0 8 08-09-2017, 07:09 AM
  My childhood memories reside somewhere in my subconscious part of my brain. Somehow I feel that my subconscious part creates far more interesting things than my conscious part can ever dream of. - Akram Khan Quotes soni 0 15 08-06-2017, 09:05 PM