Myriad laughter of the ocean waves. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:Myriad laughter of the ocean waves. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What I find interesting is how close you can run the laughter along the seam of seriousness, and occasionally cross it, so that half the house genuinely doesn't know whether to laugh or cry... - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  In the midst of the sense of tragedy or loss, sometimes laughter is not only healing, it's a way of experiencing the person that you've lost again. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:31 PM
  Let death find us as we are building up our matchstick protests against its waves. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-10-2017, 09:39 AM
  While the rest of the country waves the flag of Americana, we understand we are not part of that. We don't owe America anything - America owes us. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 10 08-27-2017, 08:42 PM
  [Ocean's Thirteen] is a great group, and it was an opportunity to work with Steven Soderbergh. But mainly? It was shot in L.A. and I want to be next to my kids... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 17 08-24-2017, 08:12 AM