Justice, voiceless, unseen, seeth thee when thou sleepest and when thou goest forth and when thou liest down... - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:Justice, voiceless, unseen, seeth thee when thou sleepest and when thou goest forth and when thou liest down. Continually doth she attend thee, now aslant thy course, now at a later time. These lines are from a section of doubtful or spurious fragments. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A girl becomes a wife with her eyes wide open. She knows that those sweetest words, 'I take thee to be my wedded husband,' really mean... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: soni
  Justice is such a fine thing that we cannot pay too dearly for it. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 14 09-14-2017, 01:04 PM
  We feel something, and reach out for the nearest phrase or hum with which to communicate, but which fails to do justice to what has induced us to do so... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-11-2017, 07:28 AM
  As a painter, I realized that what we see is just manifestation of unseen power. Since then [1958 Coup in Iraq], reality started to take another form in my mind. Hence, I was aware of deception of our senses. - Ala Bashir Quotes soni 0 15 09-05-2017, 09:45 PM
  They recite their sacred books, although the fact informs me that these are a fiction from first to last. O Reason, thou (alone) speakest the truth. Then perish the fools who forged the religious traditions or interpreted them! - Al-Maʿarri Quotes soni 0 32 09-02-2017, 10:40 AM