I would rather be ignorant than knowledgeable of evils. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:I would rather be ignorant than knowledgeable of evils. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Today's younger generation is no worse than my own. We were just as ignorant and repulsive as they are, but nobody listened to us. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 10 08-09-2017, 04:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  The mind of an enlightened human being is flexible and adaptable. The mind of the ignorant person is conditioned and fixed. - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes soni 0 10 07-31-2017, 03:35 PM
  A low view of God is the cause of a hundred lesser evils. A high view of God is the solution to ten thousand temporal problems. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 12 07-20-2017, 07:06 AM
  The low view of God entertained almost universally among Christians is the cause of a hundred lesser evils everywhere among us... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 15 07-17-2017, 09:59 PM
  We should leave behind discrimination, because it is narrow-minded and ignorant, denies contact and warmth, and corrodes mankind’s belief... - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 21 06-30-2017, 11:01 PM