ATHENA: There are two sides to this dispute. I've heard only one half the argument. (...) So you two parties, summon your witnesses... - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:ATHENA: There are two sides to this dispute. I've heard only one half the argument. (...) So you two parties, summon your witnesses, set out your proofs, with sworn evidence to back your stories. Once I've picked the finest men in Athens, I'll return. They'll rule fairly in this case, bound by a sworn oath to act with justice. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As president, I will bring all the parties and stakeholders together. I am going to come up with a solution that respects the environment and does not cause an upheaval in the economy. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There are good people, who are in politics - in both parties - who hold this at arm's length, because if they acknowledge it and recognize it, then the moral imperative to make big changes is inescapable. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  It's an important point, and every little bit helps not least because those who make those kinds of changes are more likely to make their voices heard as citizens. But the ultimate solutions are going to come through policies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 11 hours ago
  The debate's over. The people who dispute the international consensus on global warming are in the same category now with the people who think the moon landing was staged on a movie lot in Arizona. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-13-2017, 04:22 PM
  The bipartisan approach filtered up through my typewriter. I used to say, "Mad takes on both sides."... - Al Feldstein Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 06:53 AM