Old men are children once again a dream that sways and wavers into the hard light of day. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:Old men are children once again a dream that sways and wavers into the hard light of day. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When we respond to threats immediately and take action right away, it's usually the threats that we're hard-wired to respond to, the kinds of things that our ancestors survived. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The day I made that statement, about the inventing the internet, I was tired because I'd been up all night inventing the Camcorder. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  I drive a hybrid. Tipper and I got a Lexus hybrid. And we have a couple of Priuses in the family with our children. And I encourage people to make environmentally conscious choices because we all have to solve this climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 10 hours ago
  I drive a hybrid, and we've changed our light bulbs and windows and installed solar panels and geothermal ground source heat pumps and most everything else. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:49 PM
  No matter how hard the loss, defeat might serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:34 PM