No bribes. Nothing that passes under the roof of a temple Or under the roof of the mouth, can appease heaven's anger Or deflect its aim. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:No bribes. Nothing that passes under the roof of a temple Or under the roof of the mouth, can appease heaven's anger Or deflect its aim. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:22 AM
Last Post: soni
  Those who are quick to feel disrespected often have a spiritual vacuum in their lives, because they feel disconnected to the love of their Father in Heaven. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:47 AM
  Skepticism turns to cynicism, which leads to apathy and despair, which can cause sleeplessness, dry-mouth, and loss of sex drive. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 07:14 AM
  I don't know what happens to you after you die. I'm not banking on there being, like, a heaven. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 3 08-11-2017, 06:48 AM
  Whining is anger through a small opening. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-10-2017, 07:19 AM