Nothing forces us to know What we do not want to know Except pain - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:Nothing forces us to know What we do not want to know Except pain - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The most relaxing thing i do, hang halfway out a 3rd floor window, and look at rocks if i fall out. Well maybe i'll fall hard, something tough to break me, something sharp to rip into my insides and bleed out all that pain. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:23 AM
Last Post: soni
  If you hear, day after day, liberals are rooting against armed forces, that is eventually going to have an effect on soldiers and troops who are actually going to believe that and it's wrong. It's just wrong. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:32 AM
  These guys are not from the Iraqi army, ... These are not Iraqi soldiers. They are not members of any of the Iraqi armed forces. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 8 08-09-2017, 06:40 AM
  The real resistance now is to an art which forces its audience to recognize and accept imaginatively, in their nerve ends, not the facts of life... - Al Alvarez Quotes soni 0 7 08-07-2017, 07:05 PM
  Why seeketh thou revenge, O man! with what purpose is it that thou pursuest it? Thinkest thou to pain thine adversary by it? Know that thou thyself feelest its greatest torments. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 11 08-03-2017, 04:18 PM