But still the block of Vengeance firm doth stand, and Fate, as swordsmith, hammers blow on blow. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:But still the block of Vengeance firm doth stand, and Fate, as swordsmith, hammers blow on blow. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've sat looking down into a volcano that could blow at any moment; I've helped catch a shark and several rattlesnakes; I let a tarantula walk across my hand, and I ate rat soup. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-18-2017, 09:28 PM
Last Post: soni
  We're trying to work on Sami to get through that and shoot the puck. MacInnis shot the puck all the time. If there was a fool who wanted to stand in front and break an ankle, tough luck. - Alain Vigneault Quotes soni 0 23 09-14-2017, 12:53 PM
  Responsible for wrapping the iron fist of authority in its velvet glove is Jane Axtell, head of the accountancy firm's Human Resources department. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 28 09-10-2017, 09:53 AM
  Most of us stand poised at the edge of brilliance, haunted by the knowledge of our proximity, yet still demonstrably on the wrong side of the line... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-08-2017, 08:33 PM
  Kind of wish I was dead. Maybe, I'll blow my brains out, mama, or maybe I'll go bowling. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 7 09-01-2017, 06:33 AM