Misfortune wandering the same track lights now upon one and now upon another. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:Misfortune wandering the same track lights now upon one and now upon another. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I ever hope to communicate something to you unless I get signals back from you that I'm on the right track or that I've started at some place that you're familiar with? - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:36 AM
Last Post: soni
  Most of our childhood is stored not in photos, but in certain biscuits, lights of day, smells, textures of carpet. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-11-2017, 10:09 PM
  No Joni Mitchell 8 track tapes in my car. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 12 08-31-2017, 07:09 PM
  At this point I've got a bit of a track record. So people realize that when 'Weird Al' wants to go parody, it's not meant to make them look bad... it's meant to be a tribute. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 6 08-31-2017, 06:43 PM
  Global warming pollution, indeed all pollution, is now described by economists as an "externality." This absurd label means, in essence: we don't to keep track of this stuff so let's pretend it doesn't exist. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 20 08-17-2017, 09:53 PM