Respect the altar of Justice and do not, looking to profit, dishonor it by spurning with godless foot; for punishment will come upon you. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:Respect the altar of Justice and do not, looking to profit, dishonor it by spurning with godless foot; for punishment will come upon you. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's so ridiculous to see a golfer with a one foot putt and everybody is saying "Shhh" and not moving a muscle... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:31 PM
Last Post: soni
  I sat on the piano bench next to my mother in church. Something happened before I set foot on this planet. I was crawling around inside of her. She was a church pianist. My dad was a brilliant singer. I was hearing it. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
  I affirm my faith when I'm asked about it. But I always try to do so in a way that communicates absolute respect, not only for people... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 07:18 AM
  Yeah, we shot ourselves in the foot right out of the gate. The guy who ran it at first misled pretty much everybody about how much capital we had... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 4 08-11-2017, 10:15 PM
  Forget about every other lesson in the book. You have to be able to tap your foot or else none of what you doing you are not gonna have any control of your symptom. - Al Di Meola Quotes soni 0 7 08-10-2017, 06:37 AM