The people's awe and innate fear will hold injustice back by day, by night, so long as the people leave the laws intact, just as they are... - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:The people's awe and innate fear will hold injustice back by day, by night, so long as the people leave the laws intact, just as they are: muddy the cleanest spring, and all you'll have to drink is muddy water. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 10 Today, 07:01 AM
Last Post: soni
  I did not want to leave the Mets and I did not want to leave New York. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 07:00 AM
  Every time you think a thought it 'registers', and comes back to you according to the vibrations and wave lengths sent out from your mind. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 06:49 AM
  If you'd done a good job you'd just step back and let all these different chemistries interact and let it go. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 06:38 AM
  I'll never forget that first night with the team. Going to the ballpark on the bus was the hardest 30 minutes of my life. I had to walk down that aisle between all the players... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 06:24 AM