The so-called mother of the child isn't the child's begetter, but only a sort of nursing soil for the new-sown seed... - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:The so-called mother of the child isn't the child's begetter, but only a sort of nursing soil for the new-sown seed. The man, the one on top, is the true parent, while she, a stranger, foster's a stranger's sprout. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I sat on the piano bench next to my mother in church. Something happened before I set foot on this planet. I was crawling around inside of her. She was a church pianist. My dad was a brilliant singer. I was hearing it. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
  I came here with something in me that I inherited from my folks. So I'm going to do something called life and times. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  I sang do-wop on the street corner before it was called do-wop. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 10 hours ago
  Life isn't a science. We make it up as we go. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:09 AM