Oh, it is easy for the one who stands outside the prison-wall of pain to exhort and teach the one who suffers. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:Oh, it is easy for the one who stands outside the prison-wall of pain to exhort and teach the one who suffers. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mark my words, when a society has to resort to the lavatory for its humour, the writing is on the wall. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:21 AM
Last Post: soni
  It's easy to look at the vampires as a metaphor for any feared or misunderstood group. It's also easy to look at them as a metaphor for a shadow... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:13 PM
  I used to be a Catholic. I left because I object to conversion by concussion. If you don't agree with what they teach, you get clobbered over the head until you do. All that does is change the shape of the head. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:16 PM
  I am quite my own master, agreeably lodged, perfectly easy in my circumstances. I am contented with my situation, and happy because I think myself so. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 19 09-14-2017, 01:02 PM
  In fact, it will be very easy to climb the building because of its shape and architecture. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 12 09-14-2017, 12:50 PM