There are many statues of men slaying lions, but if only the lions were sculptors there might be quite a different set of statues. - Aesop Quotes
Quote:There are many statues of men slaying lions, but if only the lions were sculptors there might be quite a different set of statues. - Aesop Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 13 08-21-2017, 06:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  I sat on the piano bench next to my mother in church. Something happened before I set foot on this planet. I was crawling around inside of her. She was a church pianist. My dad was a brilliant singer. I was hearing it. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
  Consider a clock thermostat, and set it so that you're not using energy when you don't need it, when you're out of your house. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 07:20 AM
  We have to use our reasoning capacity and set long-term goals based on our deepest values. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-15-2017, 10:53 PM
  There was never any doubt in our minds that men and women were equal, if not more so. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:09 PM