My view is that at a younger age your optimism is more and you have more imagination etc. You have less bias. - A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:My view is that at a younger age your optimism is more and you have more imagination etc. You have less bias. - A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When our founders created America, it was in the age of the printing press, when individuals could freely join the conversation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  I understand that being optimistic in this age is challenging, but I am optimistic nonetheless. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  Someone who expresses a view that is contrary to the view of the overwhelming majority should be allowed to stand undisturbed as a monument to our commitment to free speech. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  There are skeptics who do not come to their view because they have a source of income from carbon polluters... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 09:43 PM
  The age of printed pamphlets and political essays has long since been replaced by television, a distracting and absorbing medium which seems determined to entertain itself more than it informs and educates. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:32 PM