Those who return evil for good should not expect the kindness of others to last long. - Aesop Quotes
Quote:Those who return evil for good should not expect the kindness of others to last long. - Aesop Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fake news has been around as long as news has been around. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  We have to use our reasoning capacity and set long-term goals based on our deepest values. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:53 PM
  I think that more diversity is a good thing, and fresh points of view articulated by people who are committed to excellence in journalism is a beneficial change in the American media landscape. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:48 PM
  Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:44 PM
  I decided to pick the diet that I thought would maximize my chances of long-term survival. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:33 AM