It pays to be prepared. - Aesop Quotes
Quote:It pays to be prepared. - Aesop Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you are flattering a woman, it pays to be a little more subtle. You don't have to bother with men, they believe any compliment automatically. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 6 09-19-2017, 10:25 PM
Last Post: soni
  That's a big part of my life - doing things that I'm not prepared to do. Doing things that I don't know how to do, and keep doing them until I get good at them... - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 14 08-30-2017, 06:52 AM
  Only two to three per cent of an audience is interested in words and pays attention to lyrics; most of the rest of it is about image... - Al Stewart Quotes soni 0 7 08-29-2017, 10:28 PM
  Louis Pasteur, the great scientist, said "chance favours the prepared mind", which is a posh way of saying 'do your homework', but it's an excellent piece of advice. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 12 08-22-2017, 09:59 AM
  It bothers me that the average fan, the average sportswriter for that matter, pays so much attention to what's in a box score... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:36 PM