Every one is more or less master of his own fate. - Aesop Quotes
Quote:Every one is more or less master of his own fate. - Aesop Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am quite my own master, agreeably lodged, perfectly easy in my circumstances. I am contented with my situation, and happy because I think myself so. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 19 09-14-2017, 01:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  The fate of mankind, as well as religion, depends on the emergence of a new faith in the future. Armed with such a faith, we might find it possible to resanctify the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 08:03 AM
  Drunken Master (the first one). If I hadn't seen this movie, I would never have come up with Dragonball. - Akira Toriyama Quotes soni 0 8 08-06-2017, 08:34 PM
  The most important mission for a Japanese manager is to develop a healthy relationship with his employees, to create a familylike feeling within the corporation, a feeling that employees and managers share the same fate. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 16 08-05-2017, 06:22 AM
  the company must not throw money away on huge bonuses for executives or other frivolities but must share its fate with the workers. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 10 08-05-2017, 06:19 AM