My hair grows and grows; you cannot stop it - that fellow grows, it grows wild. - A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:My hair grows and grows; you cannot stop it - that fellow grows, it grows wild. - A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My fellow Americans, people all over the world, we need to solve the climate crisis, it's not a political issue, it's a moral issue... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
Last Post: soni
  There are some bright spots, to be sure, but the internet is still in a Wild West phase, as was the case during the early age of the printing press as well. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 07:58 AM
  Unless we stop dumping 70 million tons of global warming pollution into the atmosphere every 24 hours, which we are doing right now ... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 07:14 AM
  Most people talk as if Miami and Bangladesh still have a chance of surviving: most of the scientists I spoke with assume we'll lose them within the century, even if we stop burning fossil fuel in the next decade. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 16 08-13-2017, 04:23 PM
  Harvard's Kennedy School of Government asked me to serve as a fellow at its Shorenstein Center on the Press, Politics, and Public Policy... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 10:18 PM