What's bred in the bone will stick to the flesh. - Aesop Quotes
Quote:What's bred in the bone will stick to the flesh. - Aesop Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remember it is the heart and not the body, which strives to draw near to God. By heart I do not mean the flesh perceived by the senses, but that secret thing which is sometimes expressed by spirit, and sometimes by soul. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 13 09-01-2017, 06:00 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm being accused of being a murderer! I'M being ACCUSED of being a molester!... They say my idea of a fun day is a dark lonely field and the urunj of a car, and a large stick and a roll of duct tape!... - Al Snow Quotes soni 0 9 08-29-2017, 10:25 PM
  The Republican agenda is a radical vision in which Medicaid is slashed to the bone - in which we start to balance the budget on the backs of, literally, our most vulnerable citizens. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-11-2017, 10:17 PM
  I do not stick to rules when cooking. I rely on my imagination. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 6 08-08-2017, 07:08 AM
  I just like music all the way around the board. I can't stick to one thing - I've got to move around. - Akon Quotes soni 0 15 08-07-2017, 07:12 AM