If you had half as much brains as you have beard, you would have looked before you leaped. - Aesop Quotes
Quote:If you had half as much brains as you have beard, you would have looked before you leaped. - Aesop Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ManBearPig, half man, half bear, half pig - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Love is a deception and a trap. Love is as big a myth that God sits with his flowing white beard in a throne and looks at us. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 14 08-13-2017, 07:45 AM
  I'm in pro football to win, to have the Raiders dominate, to have the Raiders global, and we're not going to be able to do that with a half-filled stadium. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 7 08-09-2017, 10:33 PM
  I've lost a million and a half on the horses and dice in the last two years. And the funny part is, I still like 'em, and if someone handed me another million I'd put it right in the nose of some horse that looked good to me. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 18 08-08-2017, 10:42 PM
  If any of my characters require me to blacken my beard I do it, otherwise I don't. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 9 08-08-2017, 07:26 AM