While I see many hoof marks going in, I see none coming out. It is easier to get into the enemy's toils than out again. - Aesop Quotes
Quote:While I see many hoof marks going in, I see none coming out. It is easier to get into the enemy's toils than out again. - Aesop Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every day is Thanksgiving for me, man. Yeah, I still have an audience, and they ask the local promoter, "When is Al coming back?". - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  Fear is the most powerful enemy of reason. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:12 PM
  The era of procrastination...is coming to a close...we are entering a period of consequences - Winston Churchill (warning about the danger of appeasement - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-17-2017, 07:20 AM
  I have always been fascinated with those who try to look over the horizon and see things that are coming at us. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 07:24 AM
  George Bush taking credit for the wall coming down is like the rooster taking credit for the sun rising. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-15-2017, 10:54 PM