Distrust interested advice. - Aesop Quotes
Quote:Distrust interested advice. - Aesop Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is a fetishization of victimization in our culture. And I just am not interested in victimhood. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:41 PM
Last Post: soni
  I think the world is a place for oddballs and freaks. I'm only interested in oddballs and freaks as characters. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:26 PM
  I'm very interested in the improvisation because one of the things I do is to help train scientists to communicate in a better way and more personal way when they're making a presentation, and I use improvisation to do that. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:33 PM
  I have a final word of advice to our students. If you work very, very hard, this is the kind of actor, writer and director you may turn out to be, and if you work extra hard, this is the kind of person you may turn out to be. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM
  I was always interested in figuring things out. I'd do experiments, like combining things I found around the house to see what would happen if I put them together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:18 PM