Measuring nuclear yield depends on multiple parameters - the location and number of instruments, the geology of the area, ... - A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:Measuring nuclear yield depends on multiple parameters - the location and number of instruments, the geology of the area, the location of the seismic station in relation to the test site. - A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm not like J.K. Rowling, where I know there's going to be this number of seasons, and I know exactly what's going to happen... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 9 09-20-2017, 07:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  I think everything depends on money. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:42 PM
  Loyalty in a free society depends upon the toleration of disloyalty. - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:36 PM
  I'm an actor. My life as an actor depends on who sends me what. I'm just taking the best stuff that I can find that's sent my way, regardless of how big or little the paycheck is... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 15 09-15-2017, 10:49 AM
  I have had some problems because the French don't like people to have success, they don't like the number one. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 19 09-13-2017, 09:52 PM