Measuring nuclear yield depends on multiple parameters - the location and number of instruments, the geology of the area, ... - A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:Measuring nuclear yield depends on multiple parameters - the location and number of instruments, the geology of the area, the location of the seismic station in relation to the test site. - A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Carl Yastrzemski was the best all-around player. He could run, throw and hit. He had the ability to play a number of different positions... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 7 08-21-2017, 06:25 AM
Last Post: soni
  They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed. The only difference between being eccentric and being nuts is the number of security boxes you own. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 06:40 PM
  If you allow someone like Saddam Hussein to get nuclear weapons, ballistic missiles, chemical weapons, biological weapons... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 10:16 PM
  I used to have a military officer travelling with me at all times with a suitcase - referred to as the nuclear football - in case it had to be used. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 09:39 PM
  I doubt nuclear power will play a much larger role than it does now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:18 AM