It is absurd to ape our betters. - Aesop Quotes
Quote:It is absurd to ape our betters. - Aesop Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The climate, financial and national security crises are all connected. They share the same cause: Our [the USA's] absurd dependency on foreign oil... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
Last Post: soni
  Global warming pollution, indeed all pollution, is now described by economists as an "externality." This absurd label means, in essence: we don't to keep track of this stuff so let's pretend it doesn't exist. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 09:53 PM
  To give a price to an artwork, no matter how high or low, is always absurd. It's not something that can be measured by money or by certain numbers. - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 19 07-04-2017, 11:09 AM
  But I know human nature, my friend, and I tell you that, suddenly confronted with the possibility of being tried for murder, the most innocent person will lose his head and do the most absurd things. - Agatha Christie Quotes soni 0 23 06-17-2017, 09:35 PM
  Exactly! It is absurd - improbable - it cannot be. So I myself have said. And yet, my friend, there it is! One cannot escape from the facts. - Agatha Christie Quotes soni 0 17 06-17-2017, 07:39 AM