If these town gods can't detect the thieves who steal from their own temples, it's hardly likely they'll tell me who stole my spade. - Aesop Quotes
Quote:If these town gods can't detect the thieves who steal from their own temples, it's hardly likely they'll tell me who stole my spade. - Aesop Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never hesitate to steal a good idea. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 07:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  I think people need housing. And there's empty buildings, I think people should live in there. If you want to call them squatters, trespassers, hey, I call Wall Street thieves! - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 08:22 AM
  Every now and then we could steal somebody else's stuff. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 11 08-21-2017, 06:40 AM
  All of a sudden I'm in the major leagues and we're traveling from town to town. I see the other players dressing different every day. I've got only one suit and I keep wearing it over and over. I'm really embarrassed. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:23 AM
  For a guy who used to steal watches on the streets of Chandni Chowk for kicks, I surely think my success at the age of 22 was pretty early! - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 15 08-08-2017, 07:22 AM