It is in vain to expect our prayers to be heard, if we do not strive as well as pray. - Aesop Quotes
Quote:It is in vain to expect our prayers to be heard, if we do not strive as well as pray. - Aesop Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mike Bloomfield sat down and started playing, and I went, whoa! Because I had never heard any white person play like that before... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 4 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I watched Elvis Presley become - I listened to Elvis Presley. I watched Chuck Berry become. I listened to Little Richard. I heard that music, and it was part of my upbringing. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:17 PM
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 15 08-19-2017, 11:17 PM
  It's an important point, and every little bit helps not least because those who make those kinds of changes are more likely to make their voices heard as citizens. But the ultimate solutions are going to come through policies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:12 PM
  Why don't we focus on what Afghan women can do? They can cook, bear children and pray. As I recall, that was fine for our grandmothers. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-11-2017, 10:26 PM