The wealth of information now available at the click of a finger amazes me. - A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:The wealth of information now available at the click of a finger amazes me. - A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our civilization is experiencing unprecedented changes across many realms, largely due to the rapid advancement of information technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  Distributed intelligence is the key to the advancement of human civilization. Dictatorships, communist countries, monarchies in the past all eventually collapsed because of their inefficiency in moving information. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 09:55 PM
  Surveillance technologies now available - including the monitoring of virtually all digital information - have advanced to the point where much of the essential apparatus of a police state is already in place. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:11 PM
  The answer is to end our reliance on carbon-based fuels... If we succeed, we create booming new industries, wealth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:06 PM
  Ralph Nader is a hero. I know Ralph, and I call him up occasionally. He's helped me out on a couple of occasions when I've given speeches to corporations where he'd have a good... He'd give me some good information. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:27 AM