Better poverty without care, than riches with. - Aesop Quotes
Quote:Better poverty without care, than riches with. - Aesop Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We're all capable of mistakes, but I do not care to enlighten you on the mistakes we may or may not have made. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  We are close to a time when all of humankind will envision a global agenda that encompasses a kind of Global Marshall Plan to address the causes of poverty and suffering and environmental destruction all over the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 08:14 AM
  The struggle against poverty in the world and the challenge of cutting wealthy country emissions all has a single, very simple solution... Here it is: Put a price on carbon. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-14-2017, 06:53 AM
  The point is that there is tremendous hypocrisy among the Christian right. And I think that Christian voters should start looking at global warming and extreme poverty as a religious issue that speaks to the culture of life. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-11-2017, 06:54 AM
  I ask the American people not to fall victim to disinformation. There are no death panels. The Affordable Care Act cuts the deficit. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 06:54 AM