The cat always leaves a mark on his friend. - Aesop Quotes
Quote:The cat always leaves a mark on his friend. - Aesop Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It seems to me the mark of a civilized society that certain privileges should be taken for granted such as education, health care and the safety to walk the streets. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 27 09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: soni
  Mark my words, when a society has to resort to the lavatory for its humour, the writing is on the wall. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:21 AM
  I'm aware of 'Twilight,' but I've never seen the movies or read any of the books. Frankly, the story leaves me cold - why do a vampire story about abstinence? - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:16 PM
  Character assassination is at once easier and surer than physical assault; and it involves far less risk for the assassin. It leaves him free to commit the same ... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:34 PM
  Dear friend, Your heart is a polished mirror. You must wipe it dean of the veil of dust that has gathered upon it, because it is destined to reflect the light of divine secrets. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 8 09-01-2017, 05:43 PM