The fly sat upon the axel-tree of the chariot-wheel and said, What a dust do I raise! - Aesop Quotes
Quote:The fly sat upon the axel-tree of the chariot-wheel and said, What a dust do I raise! - Aesop Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've sat looking down into a volcano that could blow at any moment; I've helped catch a shark and several rattlesnakes; I let a tarantula walk across my hand, and I ate rat soup. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-18-2017, 09:28 PM
Last Post: soni
  How do the stems connect to the roots?' 'Where is the mist coming from?' 'Why does one tree seem darker than another?' These questions are implicitly asked and answered in the process of sketching. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-12-2017, 11:38 PM
  To look at the paper is to raise a seashell to one's ear and to be overwhelmed by the roar of humanity. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 19 09-11-2017, 10:05 PM
  We accept the need to train extensively to fly a plane; but think instinct should be enough for marrying and raising kids. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 8 09-11-2017, 07:32 AM
  Man seems merely dust postponed: the sublime as an encounter - pleasurable, intoxicating, even - with human weakness in the face of strength, age and size of the universe. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 22 09-10-2017, 09:50 AM