The quarrels of friends are the opportunities of foes. - Aesop Quotes
Quote:The quarrels of friends are the opportunities of foes. - Aesop Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The last two years, nationals have been close to home for me, so I've had big family support from friends and club support... - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM
Last Post: soni
  When I was 12 I made some little films with my friends. I tried to make gangster films, like Fantomas, but I remember being very disappointed with them. They weren't frightening at all. I'm sure they'd be very funny now. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 9 09-14-2017, 12:33 PM
  We envy only those whom we feel ourselves to be like; we envy only members of our reference group. There are few successes more unendurable than those of our close friends. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-08-2017, 08:43 PM
  It was difficult to get into my friends' rock bands when I was a teenager. They somehow didn't see the need for an accordion player. That's when I realized that I had to find my own path in life. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 15 08-31-2017, 10:17 PM
  I cut my teeth playing rock songs on the accordion when I was a teenager and my friends always thought that was extremely amusing... - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 18 08-31-2017, 10:15 PM