If you choose bad companions, no one will believe that you are anything but bad yourself. - Aesop Quotes
Quote:If you choose bad companions, no one will believe that you are anything but bad yourself. - Aesop Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The nearest my parents came to alcohol was at Holy Communion and they utterly overestimated its effects. However bad the weather... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 7 09-23-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: soni
  As a culture, we are not comfortable with mortality. We do not accept it the way other cultures do. We cling to youth, and we don't want to die. It's like, 'Well, too bad, we do.' - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:38 PM
  I always choose to look, as much as one can, at the supernatural not being something that exists outside of nature, but a deeper, fundamental heart of nature that perhaps humans have lost touch with... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
  I play tennis non-obsessively. I seem to beat people I play a lot or half the time, so I guess I gravitate to people who are as bad as I am. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:32 PM
  It's too bad I'm not as wonderful a person as people say I am, because the world could use a few people like that. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-16-2017, 07:43 AM