Distrust unsolicited advice. - Aesop Quotes
Quote:Distrust unsolicited advice. - Aesop Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have a final word of advice to our students. If you work very, very hard, this is the kind of actor, writer and director you may turn out to be, and if you work extra hard, this is the kind of person you may turn out to be. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM
Last Post: soni
  Never Have Your Dog Stuffed is really advice to myself, a reminder to myself not to avoid change or uncertainty, but to go with it, to surf into change. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 9 09-16-2017, 07:31 AM
  Whoever passes forty without his virtue overpowering his vice, let him get ready for hellfire. This advice contains enough for people of knowledge. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 9 09-01-2017, 05:52 PM
  My best advice to any young person is, if you want kids, be careful who you have them with. That's my mantra. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 13 08-24-2017, 09:15 PM
  Louis Pasteur, the great scientist, said "chance favours the prepared mind", which is a posh way of saying 'do your homework', but it's an excellent piece of advice. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 12 08-22-2017, 09:59 AM