The only difference is now more young black men are in the spotlight. - Afeni Shakur Quotes
Quote:The only difference is now more young black men are in the spotlight. - Afeni Shakur Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I found that speaking live to people, young people, about what I liked and what had been happening to me was very good for me... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The physical stamina [in Revolution]. I was just shocked by it. I didn't think I had it in me ever, and I wasn't terribly young when I did it... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 4 hours ago
  I learned to wrestle, I learned defensive fighting at a young age, because when someone hit me, I would throw up and fall down. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:18 AM
  The difference between the actor and the painter is that the actor would buy somebody a knish in order to have them watch him act. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:07 AM
  The difference between a mountain and a molehill is your perspective. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 07:40 PM