I come from a family of very strong women, women who have endured very tough lives in hopes of a better one for their children. - Afia Nathaniel Quotes
Quote:I come from a family of very strong women, women who have endured very tough lives in hopes of a better one for their children. - Afia Nathaniel Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There was a time in my life when being dishonest with women was the natural way to be. I finally said, "Hey, I have to stop this silliness." - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  That's the way to live - around people who care. It may be a tough ride, but something is going to come out of it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 11 hours ago
  I like women who can cook. That's first. Love is very important, but you've got to have a friend first - you want to finally come to a point where you say that the women you're with is also your friend. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 06:45 AM
  USA TODAY hopes to serve as a forum for better understanding and unity to help make the USA truly one nation. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:42 PM
  The ruling class is smarter than you, and they're more creative. And if you forget that lesson, you go down the drain. Because if they weren't, they wouldn't be around as long as they have been and as strong as they have been. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 08:18 AM