I am one of the founders of Hip-Hop along with my brothers Kool DJ Herc and Grandmaster Flash. - Afrika Bambaataa Quotes
Quote:I am one of the founders of Hip-Hop along with my brothers Kool DJ Herc and Grandmaster Flash. - Afrika Bambaataa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think that nerds, if you want to call them that, have only gotten more hip and assimilated into the culture. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 19 08-31-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: soni
  My brothers and sisters hated me because I was an only child. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 7 08-31-2017, 06:49 PM
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 21 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 17 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM
  When our founders created America, it was in the age of the printing press, when individuals could freely join the conversation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM