I am one of the founders of Hip-Hop along with my brothers Kool DJ Herc and Grandmaster Flash. - Afrika Bambaataa Quotes
Quote:I am one of the founders of Hip-Hop along with my brothers Kool DJ Herc and Grandmaster Flash. - Afrika Bambaataa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When our founders created America, it was in the age of the printing press, when individuals could freely join the conversation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Last Post: soni
  The Founders of the U.S. gave the senators a term of office three times longer than that of a representative precisely to encourage... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:08 PM
  The Founders who crafted our Constitution and Bill of Rights were careful to draft a Constitution of limited powers - one that would protect Americans' liberty at all times - both in war, and in peace. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 06:50 PM
  When the Constitution was written, the founders had no way of anticipating the new technologies that would evolve in the coming centuries. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 06:50 PM
  When I first heard hip-hop I thought it was rubbish because I didn't understand the concept of people talking over music, - Akon Quotes soni 0 9 08-07-2017, 06:47 AM