I'm fanatical about movies: African, European, Viking, Roman. I got into witchcraft and magic from watching... - Afrika Bambaataa Quotes
Quote:I'm fanatical about movies: African, European, Viking, Roman. I got into witchcraft and magic from watching 'Bewitched' and 'The Wizard of Oz,' which shows in some of my outfits. I dress to reflect the whole spectrum of the universe. - Afrika Bambaataa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you would bring the magic out of your mind - the magic which will transform everything - you must believe. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:44 AM
Last Post: soni
  You know there's an old african proverb that i made up. if you want to go quickly, go alone. if you want to go far, go together. we need to go far, quickly - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 08:05 AM
  There is an old African proverb that says if you want to go quickly, go alone, if you want to go far, go together... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:25 PM
  Is there some magic wand they can wave on it and presto! - physics is overturned and carbon dioxide doesn't trap heat anymore? And when... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 16 08-14-2017, 07:04 AM
  I had a great time working on the movies, both the major movies I've done. I've had a great time. I like the people in Hollywood a lot. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:55 AM