I'd like to see people pay attention to the science of hip hop. The knowledge part, the political side of what hip hop could do... - Afrika Bambaataa Quotes
Quote:I'd like to see people pay attention to the science of hip hop. The knowledge part, the political side of what hip hop could do, or where hip hop is gonna go. I always say it's gonna become universal as we become a galactic union. - Afrika Bambaataa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I found that speaking live to people, young people, about what I liked and what had been happening to me was very good for me... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  We're charlatans in a way, we're magic people. Part of the behind the scenes stuff is to loosen you up, to make you feel that you are experiencing... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  If you can identify with people, you can empathize with people and therefore you understand things. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
  People are always asking me to do Shakespeare - at home, at colleges, on film locations, in restaurants. It's like playing a piece of music, getting all the notes. It's great therapy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
  I want to be interesting in an interview just as much as I want to do well in a part. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago